More than ever Boards and senior executive teams are held accountable for workplace liability. This combined with the impact of social media, and its capacity to spread tales of woe, makes ‘the workplace’ a key feature of boardroom attention today.
Download the overview of our top 7 for directors and the workplace:
- Workplace health and safety: protecting people at work
- Culture: the the organisational imperative
- Pay: incentivising right
- Brand damaging claims: architecture to prevent and manage
- Workplace optimisation: balancing strategy with risk
- Governance: oversight of executive conduct and supply chains
- Diversity: an organisation enhancing asset.
Subscribe to receive the next Workplace Law & Strategy blog direct to your inbox.